Covid-19 protection concept
We welcome you to the Adelboden-Lenk Ski Region once again. However skiing and snowboarding will become a little different during the 2020/2021 winter season. During summer, the cable cars have had consistently positive experiences with the implementation of the Covid-19 protection concept, which is identical to that for the public transport system. We now need to continue to apply these measures during the winter. We are convinced that the ski region provides enough space and safe distances for our visitors to be able to enjoy beautiful and relaxing skiing days again this winter.
Your good health is what we care about passionately
A comprehensive package of measures must be implemented in all areas of the Adelboden-Lenk ski region. This is constantly being updated in line with current developments and in accordance with current legal requirements from the political arena or from Swiss cable cars association. With the aim of protecting the health of our guests and employees, the protective measures listed below apply:
- Signposting: At the entrances and at the stations, archways or posters indicate the hygiene regulations to be observed. In addition, we regularly inform you about the current situation at the ticket sales points, at the stations, on our website and on social media channels (@adelbodenlenk). Our support organisation will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Hand hygiene: Sufficient washing or hand disinfection facilities are installed at our cable car stations and in the mountain restaurants.
- On all transport systems (including chair lifts, ski lifts, ski bus and beginners' carpets), it is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose protector in accordance with the recommendations of the FOPH.
- It is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose protector in all indoor areas open to the public (including mountain restaurants, WC facilities, ski shops).
- Masks must also be worn in the queuing area and in all waiting and access areas of public transport (outside and inside).
- There is no requirement for children under 12 years of age to wear a face covering.
- Certified, high-quality community masks specially developed for skiing can be purchased at the mountain railway sales points. You can find all information here.
- Capacity limited to 2/3 of the guests in closed gondolas (standing and sitting).
- Disinfection of the cable car cabins: All gondolas are regularly disinfected by us.
- Surface/room disinfection measures: The sanitary facilities, as well as publicly accessible surfaces and rooms for chairs and lifts, are regularly disinfected.
- Employees in contact with guests wear a mouth and nose protector.
Mountain gastronomy complies with the specifications of its branch organisation "Gastrosuisse".
These key requirements are based on the cantonal guidelines currently in force. Changes due to developments in epidemiological circumstances and political decisions may still take place. The Adelboden-Lenk Ski Region reserves the right to change these measures at any time in accordance with official regulations. The information shown here will be updated continuously.
Please help us:
- If possible, buy your ticket in advance online in our webshop and benefit from the lowest fare.
- Pay cash and contactless.
- Keep your distance. Out of solidarity and respect for other guests.
- Keep to the obligation to wear a mask. In the queuing area and also during the entire gondola, chair lift and ski lift ride, also for the protection of our employees.
- Leave the windows open during the gondola ride and ensure good ventilation.
- Observe the hygiene rules.
- If symptoms appear, stay at home or in your accommodation.
Thank you for your understanding and respect – only by acting together will Covid-19 have no chance of entering the Adelboden-Lenk Ski Region. We are thrilled to be able to welcome you to the Adelboden-Lenk Ski Region – and look forward to sharing unforgettable moments in the snow with you.
To allow certainty to whet your appetite for the season ahead, a Covid-19 money-back guarantee applies to all holders of an Adelboden-Lenk local season pass or Top4 ski pass. In the event of a lockdown and a resulting closure between 1 December 2020 and 5 April 2021, you will receive a pro rata reimbursement of the ticket/pass price. This reimbursement will be made in cash. Customers will be personally responsible for claiming the reimbursement. The reimbursement will be able to be claimed until 30 April 2021, after which the right to a reimbursement will lapse.
We will grant the following reimbursements for Top4 ski passes and Adelboden-Lenk local season passes:
The closure must affect the entire area of validity for the respective ski pass (Top4 or local season pass).
The customer is responsible for the refund. Refunds will be made in cash and can be claimed from April 6th to April 30th 2021, after which the right to a refund expires.
Book day and multi-day tickets with Covid pandemic cover
In the event of an officially ordered closure of all cable cars in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region in winter 2020/21, a refund will be made for ski days not taken during the closure.
Promotion with mask dispensation
For guests with a medical certificate, which exempts them from the obligation to wear a mouth-nose protection, we have made special arrangements. The transport on the facilities of the ski region Adelboden-Lenk is made possible as far as possible. It is important that they can prove the dispensation with a medical certificate We instruct the guests with mask dispensation at the respective main ticket offices (at the Adelboden cable cars at the "Pick up online tickets" counter at the Sillerenbühl valley station ticket office) how they can move throughout the ski area and which precautions are relevant for them.
For questions in general or preliminary information, our support team is available by phone and e-mail:
Phone +41 33 952 52 52 (Mon-Sun, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)