Validity of hiking passes
The hiking pass is available for lifts in Adelboden or on Lenk that are able to be used by walkers. The hiking pass is valid for hikers/walkers, toboganners and cross-country skiers. All hiking passes are personal and non-transferable. An additional CHF 5.00 deposit is payable for the KeyCard. Please also observe our General Terms and Conditions.
Hiking passes Adelboden
The Adelboden hiking pass is valid on the following lifts:
- Kombibahn Geils-Hahnenmoos
- Gondelbahn Dorf-Talstation Oey
- Gondelbahn Oey-Silleren
- Sessellift Aebi-Sillerenbühl (nur Bergfahrt möglich)
- Sessellift Boden-Chuenisbärgli
- Gondelbahn Adelboden-TschentenAlp
- Sessellift Möser-Tschentenegg (nur Bergfahrt möglich)
- Luftseilbahn Unter dem Birg-Engstligenalp
- Luftseilbahn Elsigbach-Elsigenalp
- Bus Gilbach-Bergläger-Geils
Families benefit from discounted tariffs when at least 2 hiking passes, one of which must be for a child aged 6-15 years, are purchased together. Small children use our lifts for free.
Hiking passes Lenk
The Lenk hiking pass is valid on the following lifts:
- Gondelbahn Stand-Xpress Lenk-Metschstand
- Gondelbahn Betelberg Lenk-Leiterli
Where do you go hiking?